Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Searching for inspiration...



While trying to come up with an idea for my latest blog post (and having a serious case of writer's block at the same time!) I realized that my search for inspiration could pull double-duty. I started jotting down things that inspire me and here is some of what got me motivated to start writing:

  • The Hubs - This one is pretty obvious, he supports me in everything that I do and truly is my best friend. I have a habit of over-thinking things and more times than I can count, he has reminded me that sometimes by focusing on a few small things, the bigger picture becomes clearer.
  • Family and Friends - Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be surrounded by so many interesting and caring people. Each of them has a unique perspective on life and when I sit back and think about it, any one of them could give me enough inspiration to write for days!

This list might not be very long, but it covers the things that are most important to me and it was all that I needed to get motivated! So who or what inspires you?

love,
Emma

1 comment:

  1. I am inspired by my husband and family as well. They always keep me motivated to do what is best!

    ReplyDelete