Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving dessert! YUM!!!

In my last post, I talked about how how I love decorating for holidays, and I discussed what this year's Thanksgiving inspiration was.

This time, I want to discuss food. Well, dessert to be more specific. I love food, but I loooooove dessert. The Hubs is always having to help me with my portion control because honestly, who can have just one slice of pie or cake? Who can have just one cookie?! Not this girl....

While I normally like to make my traditional pumpkin pie and pumpkin bars every Thanksgiving, this year I wanted to try and switch it up a bit and try a couple of desserts that are Thanksgiving-ish, but also a bit different too. While perusing pinterest, I came across this and decided to give a few of these a try.



I've decided I still want to do my regular pumpkin desserts, but I am also going to make:

Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Mini Pumpkin Cakes

Don't these all lok delicious?! I can't wait to make them! 

What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving desserts to make -- or just to eat?! 


love,
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment